The Tower of the Fiefs is the only one remaining of the six towers of the 14th-century feudal château. This keep was built by John III, Count of Sancerre (from 1348 to 1398) and by Guy de Dammartin on the model of the Mehun-Sur-Yèvre keep.
The keep is 12m in diameter, round outside, hexagonal inside and 30m high.
It is located in the Château of Sancerre park, belonging to the Marnier-Lapostolle family.
Languages documentation:French, English, German, Dutch
Means of payment
- Postal or bank cheques
|Period (s)||Morning||Afternoon||Opening day||Closing day|
Individual visitsFree visit (permanence):
Free visit (request):
Guided tour (permanence):
Guided tour (request):yes
Duration of the visit:00:30
- Vignobles et découvertes en
- Tour / Pagode