Do you plan to start or end your route along La Loire à Vélo in Saint-Brévin-les-Pins and arrive in or depart from Saint-Nazaire by train?
It is strongly recommended not to cross the bridge by bike. There are several alternatives to avoid doing so:
Bus + bike service: ALEOP network line 317
- – Booking is required the day before travel at the latest, on +33 02 40 21 50 87 (booking service open from 9am to 4pm from Monday to Thursday and from 9am to 12pm on Fridays. To make a booking for Saturday, Sunday or Monday, call before 12pm on the Friday before the planned date of travel).
- – Number of places for standard bikes: 8 maximum
- – Folding trailers only are allowed on the buses
- – Owners remain responsible for their bikes and their secure attachment
- – Consult the timetable: www.aleop.paysdelaloire.fr/ligne-317
Free minibus shuttle
The bike shuttle will be in operation on the long spring weekends:
- Weekend from May 6 to 8
- Weekend from May 18 to 21
- Weekend from May 27 to 29
- Weekend from June 2 to 4
From July 1 to September 3, 2023 with doubling of passages from July 10 to August 13, 2023 and weekends in September, allowing pedestrians and cyclists to cross the Loire in both directions between Saint-Nazaire and Saint-Brevin-les-Pins.
9 daily return services with two stops will be running between Saint-Nazaire and Saint-Brevin-les-Pins. The service is free and does not require booking (subject to the availability of seats).
- Up to 8 people can board at one time
- A trailer is provided for transporting bikes (tandems and cargo bikes are not accepted)
- Luggage, child seats and trailers are allowed on the shuttles
More information at +33 02 51 82 62 62 (Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.)
Taxi + bike
Taxis in Saint-Brevin-les Pinsare fitted with “standard” bike racks.
Each taxi can carry 4 people and 4 bikes maximum.
Requests for transporting specific items (tandem, trailer etc.) must be made at the time of the telephone call.
Taxis in Saint-Brevin-les-Pins: +33 02 40 27 23 07