Do you plan to start or end your route along La Loire à Vélo in Saint-Brévin-les-Pins and arrive in or depart from Saint-Nazaire by train?
It is strongly recommended not to cross the bridge by bike. There are several alternatives to avoid doing so:
Bus + bike service: ALEOP network line 317
- – Booking is required the day before travel at the latest, on +33 02 40 21 50 87 (booking service open from 9am to 4pm from Monday to Thursday and from 9am to 12pm on Fridays. To make a booking for Saturday, Sunday or Monday, call before 12pm on the Friday before the planned date of travel).
- – Number of places for standard bikes: 8 maximum
- – Folding trailers only are allowed on the buses
- – Owners remain responsible for their bikes and their secure attachment
- – Consult the timetable: www.aleop.paysdelaloire.fr/ligne-317
Free minibus shuttleA free shuttle bus service runs From June 27 to September 4, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and weekends in September, allowing pedestrians and cyclists to cross the Loire in both directions between Saint-Nazaire and Saint-Brevin-les-Pins. Schedules are reinforced between July 11 and August 15, 2022. 9 daily return services with two stops will be running between Saint-Nazaire and Saint-Brevin-les-Pins. The service is free and does not require booking (subject to the availability of seats).
- Up to 8 people can board at one time
- A trailer is provided for transporting bikes (tandems and cargo bikes are not accepted)
- Luggage, child seats and trailers are allowed on the shuttles