Do you plan to start or end your route along La Loire à Vélo in Saint-Brévin-les-Pins and arrive in or depart from Saint-Nazaire by train?
It is strongly recommended not to cross the bridge by bike. There are several alternatives to avoid doing so:
Free minibus shuttle
A free shuttle bus service runs from 18 June to 9 September 2018, from 9am to 7pm, allowing pedestrians and cyclists to cross the Loire in both directions between Saint-Nazaire and Saint-Brevin-les-Pins.
9 daily return services with two stops will be running between Saint-Nazaire and Saint-Brevin-les-Pins. The service is free and does not require booking (subject to the availability of seats).
- Up to 8 people can board at one time
- A trailer is provided for transporting bikes (tandems and cargo bikes are not accepted)
- Luggage, child seats and trailers are allowed on the shuttles
- Bus times:
Saint-Nazaire, Rue de la Loire: departures at 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30 and 18:30
Saint-Brevin-les-Pins, Place Bougainville: departures at 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00 and 19:00
More information at +33 02 51 82 62 62
Bus + bike service: LILA network line 17
- – Booking is required the day before travel at the latest, on +33 02 40 21 50 87 (booking service open from 9am to 4pm from Monday to Thursday and from 9am to 12pm on Fridays. To make a booking for Saturday, Sunday or Monday, call before 12pm on the Friday before the planned date of travel).
- – Number of places for standard bikes: 8 maximum
- – Folding trailers only are allowed on the buses
- – Owners remain responsible for their bikes and their secure attachment
- – Consult the timetable: www.lila.loire-atlantique.fr/ligne-17.pdf
Taxi + bike
Taxis in Saint-Brevin-les Pins and Saint-Nazaire are fitted with “standard” bike racks.
Each taxi can carry 4 people and 4 bikes maximum.
Requests for transporting specific items (tandem, trailer etc.) must be made at the time of the telephone call.
Taxis in Saint-Brevin-les-Pins: +33 02 40 27 23 07
Taxis in Saint-Nazaire: +33 02 40 66 02 62