Discover the “Gardens of thought”.From 24 April to 4 November 2018
Cycle to the Regional Domain of Chaumont-sur-Loire to discover the International Garden Festival and its “Gardens of thought”. For the occasion, we thought we’d share with you a few tips for getting the most out of this year’s edition!
- The Regional Domain of Chaumont-sur-Loire is located on the route of La Loire à Vélo. Spaces to lock up bikes and leave baggage free of charge are available at each of the entrances to the Domain.
- Save Time: Book your ticket for the Domain of Chaumont-sur-Loire online.
- Inside, you can visit the château, park and stables, wander around the International Garden Festival and discover the works of contemporary art in the Arts and Nature Centre for a single admission fee
- You can easily spend a whole day enjoying and visiting the site! A gourmet restaurant, Mediterranean buffet and other dining options welcome visitors for a tasty break.
- Download the “Château of Chaumont-sur-Loire” visitor app to discover the château in an interactive, connected way!
- Last but not least, don’t miss “the Gardens of Light” event in summer. In July and August, the International Garden Festival is open at night and lit up by LEDs.